Home60 RAKsFree PatternsCross StitchNeedlepointPainted PorcelainContact Me

Thursday, February 23, 2017

I << LOVE >> My Blogging Friends!

Hello all,
I want to thank all the fellow stitchers who responded to my cry for help and sent me links to some great sites. I'll share them here:

Michele Bilyeu
Needle Crafters
Snowmen A to Zzzz

There are so many nifty patterns and ideas, I could spend HOURS going through the links.....and probably will <g>.

A special thanks to Shami. She had saved the patterns from Cheryl Fall years ago and sent me the pdf. I'm so very excited to start the stitching this weekend.

You guys are the BEST!! HAPPY DANCE! THANK YOU!


7 comments:

  1. So glad you have it all sorted out and are ready to go. I knew you would get help! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you found something you like - now I can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ch ckbout threadinhandblogspot.com. She has done an adorable Animal Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't help here, Kim!
    Glad to see you found some patterns.
    I hope you've found something suitable and been able to make a start on your grandson's quilt!
    Hugs,
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is so fantastic! So pleased for you. Blogging friends are definitely the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some neat looking blogs! Bloggy friends are always so helpful.

    ReplyDelete